First session – 4:30 setup
- Setup two tables in the foyer
- Collect cups and jugs for drinks from the dining hall cupboard.
- Make up first jugs
- Stick / put the following info sheets on the front desk:
The Disco Champion will make sure you get the first aid kit, squashes, sweetie tub, float and the printed sheets before 5pm. That may just mean that he/she ensures that you know where to find them!
Rota Team Per Disco
- 2 attendants on door duty
- 1 attendant on toilet duty
- 2 attendants in hall
At least one of the above will be shown as a named first aider on the rota.
6 weeks before – appoint ‘Disco Champion’. They will need to:
- 6 weeks before: Liaise with sound team
- 6 weeks before: Liaise with dance team
- 3 weeks before: Get rota published on website
- 3 weeks before: Email / text for special requests, help and advertising the event
- 1 week before: Ensure Mandy has a PP3 battery on hand for the radio mike
- 1 week before: Check if rota is full for each disco session. Chase for last people
- 1 week before: Contact Rachel Redlich for a float
- Weekly throughout: Make sure someone can check the PTA box for request slips and that they are passed to the sound team. Ensure the website requests are being passed on.
- On the day: Ensure that the float, school first aid kit, printed sheets (details above), PP3 battery for radio mike, squashes and sweets are available at 4:30 for setup.
- Cost per child £2.50.
- Ensure all children (or parent) sign in on attached form.
- No payment to be made in advance – all payments to be made on the door.
- Each child may take a sweet as a leaving gift at the end of the disco.
- Don’t allow any food or sweets in the dining hall.
- Ensure the departure of children is supervised to ensure each is collected by a parent/carer. Often easier to bring children to the door and ask parent to collect from door, than to allow parents to come in and collect.