These are the terms and conditions for the Ley Hill PTA Photo Webshop. By registering and maintaining an account, you agree to abide by the rules and to play nicely. We, the Ley Hill PTA Committee (henceforth “the Committee”) reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions periodically.
This site is owned and operated on behalf of the Committee by 11December IT Services and our service provider is Entanet Limited.
- As an account holder, you agree to take all reasonable precautions to keep secret your username and password and to ensure that the latter is suitably complex.
- All images published on this site are here with the express permission of the parents and guardians and are offered for sale to members of the school community. Parents are invited to fill in a consent form (which can be downloaded here>>>…) to indicate their wishes. These can be updated at any time by downloading a fresh copy and submitting it via the red post box in the school foyer. The most restrictive permissions specified will apply.
- Purchase of an image from this site grants non-exclusive copyright to the purchaser and the image may then be freely distributed within reason. This is deemed to be non-commercial circulation among family and close friends only.
- Publication of an image on this site does not imply that it is suitable for release into the public domain – public internet sites or the media for example – and any such publication must only occur with the express permission of the parents or guardians of the children in the image. This right to grant permission transfers to the subjects when they reach 16 years of age.
- The Committee will ensure that this service is managed responsibly and at this time that task lies with 11December IT Services. If this agreement comes to an end and another manager cannot be appointed, this service will be shutdown.
- The site manager will take all necessary steps (moderation, maintenance, updates, etc.) to ensure the continued security of the site.
- The availability of this site is not guaranteed and no compensation will be offered in the event of unexpected downtime.
Version 1 of the consent form was sent out at the beginning of October 2012 and was quickly revised to address some of the confusion about the different options. Your most restrictive permissions will be applied, so if you indicated it was acceptable for your child to appear in the local press, but checked the “Printed Images Only” option, we will never be able email them across to the news desk. If you would like to change your preferences, please download a new copy of the consent form and drop it into the red PTA box in the foyer.
We do not currently have a way for you to view your latest permissions online and you should refer to your own records.
Comments or suggestions can be directed to the PTA Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always happy to get feedback and can’t do all this without you!
10th October 2012